In Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Information for In-Person Services during
the COVID-19 Public Health Crisis
The decision about whether to engage in in-person services is based on current conditions and guidelines, which may change at any time. The utilization of teletherapy services continues as an on-going option, as long as it is feasible and clinically appropriate.
In order to provide in-person services, the following protocols must be followed:
Wear face coverings or masks in common areas while in the office building. If you do not have a face covering, one will be provided to you.
Social distancing requirements must be met: Maintain a 6-foot distance from others. Avoid physical contact with others in the office.
All persons will be screened upon entering the building, including temperature check and administration of COVID-19 screening questions. You will be asked to reschedule, using telehealth, if screening of you and/or any accompanying persons (e.g., parent/guardian of a client who is a minor) indicates risk.
Please do not present for in-person services if you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 or if you have been exposed to another person who is showing signs of infection or has confirmed COVID-19 within the past two weeks. Please utilize the option for telehealth services.
Please alert the staff upon arrival if you can answer yes to any of the following questions:
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms beyond what you normally experience: fever (over 100 degrees Fahrenheit), cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, and/or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19?
2. Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 infection (confirmed by a positive COVID test) within the last 14 days?
3. Have you been in close contact with anyone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
4. Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?
5. Were you recently tested for COVID-19 and awaiting results?
We reserve the right to require virtual/telehealth appointments of any or all clients/patients versus in-person appointments if we believe it to be necessary to maintain the safety of staff and clients/patients.
Individuals who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 may discuss with staff the option of removing the mask/face covering once seated for services and while maintaining 6 or more feet of distance from other individuals.
We appreciate your cooperation and commitment to safety.
For more information on guidelines, please visit: